My Guarantee of an end to end service
- Meet and Greet – Initial meeting at my home or a convenient location
- For a get to know you and you me
- Your ideas and what you would like on your day
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
- Preparation of Ceremony and feedback from you on the presentation, details and any cultural wishes you may have
- My travel to your Ceremony location in and around all of the Sunshine Coast. (Happy to travel elsewhere in South East Queensland Region including Fraser and Bribie Islands if not on Sunshine Coast)
- Completion and Lodgement of all official paperwork with Births, Deaths & Marriages (inc application for Marriage Certificate)
- As many phone calls and emails as needed to fine tune your ceremony to ensure it is perfect for YOU;
- Final rehearsal at an agreed date and time before the big day
- Provision of a PA system to ensure that all guests can hear the ceremony clearly
- Signing Table and 2 White Chairs (if required)
A memorable wedding ceremony on the Sunshine Coast
Let me help you by ensuring that your wedding ceremony is memorable for you both, your family and friends, by taking care of all the legalities. I will work with you to create your personal ceremony for this special occasion by listening carefully to your ideas and by sharing all of my resources – we will work together to make it the most wonderful day of your lives.
Let’s chat if the ceremony is to take place at a remote venue or on board a vessel as there may be an extra charge.
Included in ceremony cost is a non-refundable deposit, which is paid at the initial meeting. The deposit covers administrative costs and legal documentation required under the Marriage Act 1961. The balance is payable 30 days prior to Ceremony date.
Refund Policy: Any additional fees are refundable should the couple cancel the ceremony more than 30 days in advance of the scheduled ceremony date.
Your Legal Requirements
I will need you to provide original documents of your legitimacy to be married under Australian Law. This includes:
- An original Birth Certificate (if you were born in Australia) or an Australian Passport
- A current Passport (if you were born Overseas)
- Any Divorce or Nullity Papers (if you have been previously married)
- A Death Certificate if that is how your previous marriage ended
- Photo ID such as a valid Driver’s Licence
- A Statutory Declaration (if applicable, declaring your legitimacy to be married under Australian Law)
- Any Court Orders as required