Ready Set… Let’s Get Wed….
Ceremony Coordinator ~~ Celebrant
Toni Collett at your service from day one when we meet, right through to your Wedding Day and beyond!!! I coordinate your Ceremony planning and work with your chosen suppliers to make sure you have the best experience possible. On the day meet and greet family & friends, fix button hole flowers, assist dad relax with his part, help you relax and excite you for your grand entrance, have tissues at the ready, fans, pins etc on hand for when they are needed and definitely have some fun with you after the ceremony.
- A fun, caring and vibrant Celebrant/Planner/Speaker who will help you with a cracker of a ceremony just for you for your special day.
- Relaxed and enjoyable pre-wedding meetings (in-person, Skype or via telephone) where we can discuss your ceremony details, as many times as we need too.. So they are perfect.
- A pre-wedding ceremony rehearsal (usually done the day or few days before the wedding)
- A meaningful wedding ceremony based on your couple’s story that celebrates your unique relationship.
- Will complete for you all legal paperwork and the lodgement of appropriate documents with the government registry.
- My travel to your ceremony location (Sunshine Coast, Noosa to Caloundra to Maleny/Montville and surrounds)
- A high quality PA system with wireless microphones and the ability to play your chosen ceremony music.
Each and Every couple is Unique and their wedding day is Unique to them. My role is to make your Dream Day the best Day ever!!
I do not make promises I cannot keep and give my personal guarantee to all couples for a stress free, beginning to end service, for your Sunshine Coast Wedding Day.
To do this ~~I listen, plan, create and coordinate ~~
Your Ceremony that depicts you both through your personal story and if you like provide my best MC services and act as your Go To person … for an awesome Reception.
Ceremony Celebrant & Master of Ceremonies
Why not skip all of the stress and have an experienced, professional MC for your wedding reception.
Trying to choose an MC from friends and family members can be and sometimes is not a good choice.
I’ll take the time to get to know you both as a couple, I won’t crack corny jokes (unless you want me to) but I’ll still bring a fun, vibrant energy to your wedding reception while respecting the elegance and romance of the occasion.
With this package you’ll receive all of the same great Celebrant services as described above, plus my best MC services for your reception.
For Something Different …
Let’s Just Do It ~~ Ceremonies
Thinking of a Smaller, Petite or Elopement
Elope-style ceremonies have become a popular choice for couples who just want to get married.You’ll need to complete your NOIM at least one month prior to the wedding date and need a minimum 2 witnesses over 18, the two of you and me or surrounded by a few of their closest family and friends (up to 10).And !!! While elopement ceremonies are often simple, that doesn’t mean they have to be boring! I still work with you and write for you your own unique Ceremony.We can meet under a tree on the Maroochy River at dusk or the place you had your first date. Not traditional or ceremonial, but something really special.I love intimate elopements, just us and the witnesses (I can organise), we choose a beautiful spot and ‘marry away’!This can be one of the most special and precious occasions of your life, elopements can be emotional, wonderful and memorable.
Let’s do it Again ~~ Ceremonies
Renewal of Promises / Vows only Ceremony
This Ceremony is as beautiful and important as an Official Ceremony … But without the legals.
- Did you marry in Secret, Elope or Get Hitched Quick and now would like to have the full Ceremony with Family and friends.
- Would you like to renew your promises made long ago or maybe make new promises to the love of your life.
A renewal of vows ceremony will reaffirm the promises you and your partner made to each on your wedding day.
Can be often celebrated on a Wedding Anniversary or a milestone birthday or that perhaps you were married overseas or eloped overseas where you got married at a time and place that your family and friends could not be present.
Or it could be that you now have time to be “romantic” or that you want to reaffirm your love for each other more publicly.
We will work together to plan a beautiful ceremony for you to share with your family and friends and I will create a very personal and unique ceremony for your both, for a wonderful day full of great memories, laughter, fun and of course Celebrations.