RENEWAL OF VOWS
My Guarantee of an end to end service…
- Meet and Greet – Initial meeting at my home or a convenient location
- For a get to know you and you me
- Your ideas and what you would like on your day
- Preparation of Ceremony and feedback from you on the presentation, details and any cultural wishes you may have
- My travel to your Ceremony location in and around all of the Sunshine Coast. (Happy to travel elsewhere in South East Queensland Region including Fraser and Bribie Islands if not on Sunshine Coast)
- As many phone calls and emails as needed to fine tune your ceremony to ensure it is perfect for YOU;
- Final rehearsal at an agreed date and time before the big day
- Provision of a PA system to ensure that all guests can hear the ceremony clearly
- Signing Table and 2 White Chairs (if required)
A renewal of vows ceremony reaffirms the promises you and your partner made to each on your wedding day. This is often celebrated on a Wedding Anniversary or a milestone birthday or that perhaps you were married overseas or eloped overseas where you got married at a time and place that your family and friends could not be present. It could be that you now have time to be “romantic” or that you want to reaffirm your love for each other more publicly.
I can help you create a personal ceremony for your very special occasion. I promise to listen carefully to your ideas and by sharing all of my resources – we will work together to make it a wonderful day full of fun, laughter and great memories.
Talk to me so that we can plan a beautiful ceremony for you to share your day with family and friends.
Let’s chat if the ceremony is to take place at a remote venue or on board a vessel as there may be an extra charge.
Included in the ceremony cost is a non-refundable deposit, which is paid at the initial meeting. The deposit covers administrative costs. The balance is payable 30 days prior to Ceremony date.