Do you provide refunds?
Do you provide Public Liability Insurance?
Do you travel and how much will is cost?
I am happy to discuss travel options within Australia if your ceremony is not taking place on the Sunshine Coast. A travel fee will be applicable for locations outside of the Sunshine Coast and will depend on the distance I am required to travel. If your ceremony is taking place at a remote venue or on board a vessel, there may also be an extra charge.
Do I need to have Original documents or can I have Certified Copies?
- An original Birth Certificate (if you were born in Australia) or an Australian Passport
- A current Passport (if you were born Overseas)
- Any Divorce or Nullity Papers (if you have been previously married)
- A Death Certificate if that is how your previous marriage ended
- Photo ID such as a valid Driver’s Licence
- A Statutory Declaration (if applicable, declaring your legitimacy to be married under Australian Law)
- Any Court Orders as required