My Guarantee of an end to end service…
- Meet and Greet – Initial meeting at my home or a convenient location
- For a get to know you and you me
- Your ideas and what you would like on your day
- Preparation of Ceremony and feedback from you on the presentation, details and any cultural wishes you may have
- My travel to your Ceremony location in and around all of the Sunshine Coast. (Happy to travel elsewhere in South East Queensland Region including Fraser and Bribie Islands if not on Sunshine Coast)
- As many phone calls and emails as needed to fine tune your ceremony to ensure it is perfect for YOU;
- Final rehearsal at an agreed date and time before the big day
- Provision of a PA system to ensure that all guests can hear the ceremony clearly
- Signing Table and 2 White Chairs (if required)
There are many types of Commitment Ceremonies so please talk to me if you have a unique situation as almost anything is possible. The word family is constantly evolving and means so many different things to different people. I love that!
I can help you create a personal ceremony for your very special occasion. I promise to listen carefully to your ideas and by sharing all of my resources – we will work together to make it a wonderful day full of fun, laughter and great memories.
As same sex marriages are not yet a legal option in Australia, couples choose a Commitment Ceremony that is very similar to a legal wedding minus the legal aspects (for now). It can be serious or funny, huge or intimate, reverent or irreverent – as long as it is what you both want.
This Ceremony will validate your relationship through a public declaration of your love and commitment to your partner, and it provides you with tangible date to celebrate anniversaries in the future.
Let’s chat if the ceremony is to take place at a remote venue or on board a vessel as there may be an extra charge.
Included in the ceremony cost is a non-refundable deposit, which is paid at the initial meeting. The deposit covers administrative costs. The balance is payable 30 days prior to Ceremony date.
Refund Policy: Any additional fees are refundable should the couple cancel the ceremony more than 30 days in advance of the scheduled ceremony date.